North Hills East has an open seat for you:
Vacant, At-Large Stakeholder Board Seat
Vacant, Employee Stakeholder Board Seat
Vacant, Home Owner Board Seat
Vacant, Organizational Board Seat
Vacant, Resident Region 2 Board Seat
Please send an email to Board@NorthHillsEast.org to express your interest in joining us for North Hills East!
Join a Committee
- Budget and Finance Committee – Chaired and co-chaired by the Treasurer and the Vice President, respectively
- Educational and Youth Resources Committee – Connecting students with resources for higher education, tutoring; building relationships with school principals, parent centers; working with churches and non-profits on projects that serve our students
- Outreach Committee: Outreach Materials Development, Tools and Equipment
- Land Use Committee – Zoning, Early Notification System monitoring, new development, etc.
- Public Safety Committee – Emergency/disaster preparation, traffic lights, crosswalks at schools, child protection, Neighborhood Watch, Community Emergency Response Team training, Safer City Initiative, Captain’s Quarterly Meetings, etc.
- Beautification – Gateway project, bulky item pick up, Adopt-A-Basket, graffiti removal and reporting, potholes, lights, sanitation and other city services
- Rules and Election Committee – serve as the experts of NHENC Bylaws, Standing Rules, Code of Civility, Brown Act, Roberts Rules, Empower L.A. Code of Ethics and other rules and guidelines governing NHENC’s activities; advising Board Members, Committee members, stakeholders when necessary
- City Life Committee – Cultural Affairs, The Environment, Social Health and Welfare, The Internet and Social Media